The Bozeman Police Department reports for Sunday included the following:
· An officer asked a man with an open bottle of alcohol to pour it out. The man instead finished the drink and smashed the glass on the ground. He was cited for open container, littering and obstructing a police officer.
· A caller had questions about becoming a bounty hunter.
· Teenagers were throwing ice off the top of a parking garage.
· Officers responded to multiple reports of loud parties.
· Officers responded to 160 calls.
The Gallatin County Sheriff’s Office reports for Sunday included the following:
· Two moose were near a road. Montana Highway Patrol was advised.
· A person who yelled at and hung up on a deputy called back to apologize.
· People were reportedly throwing chunks of pumpkin at traffic. A deputy responded to the area but wasn’t able to find the offending pumpkin-throwers.
· A 911 hang-up call came from an area with a lot of Airbnb vacation rentals. There were signs of a disturbance in the area. A deputy later made contact with the person who called, who said there was no emergency.
· Deputies responded to 77 calls.
The Gallatin County Detention Center held 126 people on Monday.
To see what else is happening in Gallatin County subscribe to the online paper.